How we protect you!
• What Personal Information About Customers Does The Rare Experience Gather?
• What About Cookies?
• Does The Rare Experience Share the Information It Receives?
• How Secure Is Information About Me?
• What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
• Are Children Allowed to Use Apps or Services Offered By The Rare Experience?
• Does The Rare Experience Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
• Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our apps or services or give us in any other way. We use this information to display it back to you in our apps and services to make them functional. We do not perform any additional analysis or storage of personal data outside of every day use within our apps and services.
• Mobile: When you download or use apps created by The Rare Experience or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
What About Cookies?
• We do not store cookies or any tracker-like information on your devices.
Does The Rare Experience Share the Information It Receives?
The Rare Experience does not share any information that it receives with any third-party or subsidiary companies. It never has, and it never will.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• Information stored locally on your device is encrypted and obfuscated so that it can not be read outside of an app or service provided.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
We do not work with any. Plain and simple.
Are Children Allowed to Use Apps Or Services Offered By The Rare Experience?
The Rare Experience does not offer products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use an app or service from The Rare Experience only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does The Rare Experience Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
The Rare Experience is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and (1) the European Union and (2) Switzerland, respectively. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and (1) the E.U. and (2) Switzerland, respectively. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor Web site.
In compliance with the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles, we endeavor to resolve all complaints about privacy and the collection or use of customer information. If you have questions about our participation in the Safe Harbor program or have a complaint, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Under the Safe Harbor program, any unresolved privacy complaints can be referred to an independent dispute resolution mechanism. We use the BBB EU Safe Harbor Program, which is operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you feel that we have not satisfactorily addressed your complaint, you can visit the BBB EU Safe Harbor Program web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information on how to file a complaint.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use an app or service offered by The Rare Experience, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our End User License Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Colorado. If you have any concern about privacy at The Rare Experience, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the End User License Agreement will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.